You’re In Good Hands
That’s why thousands of Missoulians have chosen our board certified team of surgeons for over 25 years.
Dr. Stacie Campo brings compassion and experience to the Missoula Surgical Associates team. She is board certified by the American Board of Surgery.
- Trauma Surgery
- Breast Surgery
- Hidden Scar Breast Cancer Surgery
- General/Laparoscopic Surgery
- Venous Disease
- Robotic Surgery
Dr. Campo’s practice philosophy: “I consider it an honor and privilege to practice surgery in Western Montana and to participate in the care of the wonderful patients who present here at Missoula Surgical Associates. One of my goals as a surgeon is to develop relationships based on trust, respect and communication as we work together to choose the best surgical plan and treatment tailored specifically to my patients.”
Dr. Campo completed her undergraduate degree at Washington & Lee University in Lexington, Virginia. She expanded on her B.S. of Psychology with completion of medical school at the Virginia Commonwealth University School of Medicine in Richmond. She served her residency at Temple University Hospital in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, where she was named Chief Resident of General Surgery.
PROFESSIONAL ORGANIZATIONS AND CERTIFICATIONS
Dr. Campo is affiliated with the following professional organizations:
- Fellow American College of Surgeons
- Montana-Wyoming Chapter of the American College of Surgeons
- Montana Medical Association
- American Vein & Lymphatic Society
- Society of Laparoscopic & Robotic Surgeons
In addition to her board certification from the American Board of Surgery, Dr. Campo is certified in Advanced Trauma Life Support (ATLS).
Dr. Campo’s teaching appointments include the following:
- Clinical Assistant Professor, Department of Surgery University of Washington
- Faculty Affiliate University of Montana, Family Medicine Residency of Western Montana
- Clinical Assistant Professor, Pacific Northwest University of Health Sciences
When Dr. Campo is not providing care to the patients of Western Montana, she enjoys hiking, biking and spending quality time outdoors with her family. To learn more about Dr. Campo’s qualifications, contact her at Missoula Surgical Associates at 406.542.7525.