We welcome you and thank you for choosing Missoula Surgical Associates. We appreciate the opportunity to provide you with the highest quality surgical care available.
Many of our patients find us through a physician referral. A physician referral is required for all new patients, with the exception of patients who need to be seen for hernias, spider veins or varicose veins.
We also welcome the opportunity to provide second opinions.
We ask that you please bring the following to your first appointment:
- Fill out the required paperwork (download forms at right)
- Bring a picture ID.
- If you have medical coverage with an insurance company, please be sure to bring your insurance card and any required co-pay. If you are covered by a secondary insurance plan or have a Medicare supplemental plan, please make sure we have that information.
- If we will not be billing insurance for your appointment, or you are a self-pay there is $150 down payment fee at the time of your initial consultation.
- Please let us know whenever you change your address, telephone number, employment, marital status or insurance.
- Bring a list of your medications to your initial office visit so that we can review prescription and over-the-counter medications you are currently taking. Remember that over the counter drugs include vitamins, herbs, aspirin, Tylenol, etc.
- We would appreciate you arriving 15 minutes early to your appointment with the required paperwork filled out. This will help maintain that you are seen in a timely manner. Failure to have paperwork completed prior to your appointment, or arriving late, could result in rescheduling your appointment.
We understand that emergencies and special needs can occur, and we will do our best to accommodate those situations. Should you need to cancel an appointment we request that you provide as much notice as possible in order for us to enable another patient to see the doctor.